Since we have reopened our facility, we want to ensure the safety of our patients and our employees. In order to offer a safe and pleasant experience for everyone we have put together some regulations and procedures to keep you safe.
If you are feeling under the weather or uncomfortable coming into the facility, we kindly ask you to stay home and call in to reschedule your appointment.
We are committed to having a safe and clean environment. As we are following up with all CDC and WHO guidelines, here are the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our customers and staff:
- Washing our hands frequently.
- We will not allow anyone in without an appointment.
- Scheduling buffer times in between patients to sanitize our facility.
- Cleaning each room between patients.
- Asking patients to wash their hands before treatments.
- Wiping down of all door handles, furniture, and surfaces.
- All patients are required to wear a mask of any kind.
- We will also check everyone’s temperature and ask a few screening questions while we confirm each appointment.
Please give us a call to schedule your appointment. We foresee our schedule being busy upon reopening.
Lazer Lounge Med Spa