PLASMA PEN TREATMENT IN VALLEY VILLAGE-BURBANK
Plasma Pen is one of the newest and most popular cosmetic procedures to help with wrinkles, loss of collagen, and sagging skin. As we age, the dermal layer of our skin thins, we produce less collagen, and we lose elasticity. All of these factors produce sagging and wrinkling of the skin. The Plasma Pen is a soft-surgery procedure targeting a wide variety of skin conditions including loss of elasticity, sagging, and wrinkles that have been traditionally treated with fillers or plastic surgery.
PLASMA PEN BEFORE AND AFTER
HOW DOES THE PLASMA PEN WORK?
Our highly trained and certified Plasma Pen technicians use the device to delivery soft-surgery plasma fibroblasting. The plasma significantly tightens, lifts, resurfaces, and regenerates practically any area of the skin.
Plasma Pen converts electrical energy into gaseous diatomic molecular nitrogen and transmits that energized gas in a non-contact way to the skin’s surface from above. This causes a micro-trauma to the skin’s epidermal layer (top layers) whilst simultaneously heating and disrupting the deeper dermal structure via thermal conduction. This treatment is also known as fibroblasting. Fibroblasts are the most common cells of connective tissue in the body that produce collagen. Long lasting results – usually around 2-3 years and can be permanent
WHAT AREAS OF THE BODY CAN BE TREATED WITH PLASMA PEN?
Fibroblasting produces excellent results for any area of the body, particularly the face and neck regions. It is important for anyone considering fibroblasting treatment to carefully review the Plasma Pen contraindications, Plasma Pen Aftercare Instructions, risks, and skin types that can be safely treated.
- Accordion lines – the lines that form outside of the mouth when you smile
- Acne scars – improvement in the appearance of post-acne marks and scars
- Crow’s feet around eyes
- Forehead lines
- Jowl / jawline tightening
- Marionette lines – The creases or folds that run vertically from the corners of the mouth down to the chin
- Nasal labial folds / smile lines – The folds that run from the sides of your nose down to the edge of your mouth
- Necklines, turkey neck
- Smoker’s lines – those vertical wrinkles also known as lipstick lines around the mouth
- Upper and lower eyelids – Bags and hoods
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS?
Plasma Pen skin tightening results are impressive but should not be proposed as an alternative to surgery in cases of moderate to severe skin laxity. Only surgery can achieve these kinds of results. You will typically see immediate tightening along with cumulative improvements over the next three months in the appearance of saggy skin. In some cases it may require more than one session depending on the desired results.
WHAT DOWNTIME CAN I EXPECT AFTER MY PLASMA PEN TREATMENT?
There IS downtime. “Downtime” is very subjective. What you think “looks bad” and/or is “uncomfortable” can be very different from someone else’s perception. If you are comparing it to cosmetic surgery, then no, the downtime is minimal. If you are comparing it to a light chemical peel where no one can tell you did anything and you are just a bit flaky everywhere, then no.
- Redness, swelling and scabbing in the treatment area
- Average of 8 days downtime on the face and neck areas
- Average of 10 to 14 days on the body, depending on the area being treated and the intensity of the treatment
- Swelling usually begins the day following your treatment, and peaks around day 3
- After day 3, swelling subsides and scabs form.
- Scabs normally begin to fall off around day 6 and 7 (for face and neck)
Call us to schedule your free 15min consultation to see how Plasma Pen can benefit you and if you are the right candidate.
|Upper + lower lip + marionette lines+ chin|
|Lower lid |
+ crows feet
|Forehead horizontal lines||795-995|
|Full forehead lift||1500|
|Upper lip/lip lift/vertical lip lines||695|
|Smile lines/cheeks/lower face lift||2495|
|Vertical neck lines||995|