People looking to save time and money to remove unwanted hair should definitely consider laser hair removal. This FDA-approved skincare procedure is effective in removing unwanted hair on all parts of the body. Gone are the days of plucking, shaving, waxing, and bleaching, all thanks to effective laser hair removal services!
Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
You wouldn’t need to buy anymore expensive shaving products that can quickly become a recurring expense.
No more last-minute shaving and worrying. Routine procedures can make it so that you never have to waste time.
Laser hair removal can treat any area of the body from head to toe. Wherever you want, it can solve the problem.
You’ll walk out a different person feeling more energized and ready to take on the day.
Long Term Results
Procedure effects can last from 6 to 12 months, with touchup sessions in between.
The procedure is FDA-approved and administered by our fully-qualified medical professionals to ensure the safety of our patients.See Price List Book An Appointment
Any Hair, Anywhere
How Does Laser Hair Removal Treatment Work?
Laser hair removal works by projecting light beams onto the hair follicle in order to limit growth. After multiple consistent sessions, the damage to the hair follicle will become permanent and completely stop hair growth. This compelety safe FDA-approved procedure uses top of the line devices that delivers fast effective results. Most patients can expect minimal discomfort and a pain-free experience.
Pain Free, Hair Free
Laser Hair Removal Is A Permanent
Solution For Men and Women
Laser hair removal is a top choice for getting rid of unwanted hair permanently. Never worry about unattractive and extensive body hair that can affect the way you look and feel! Laser hair removal is an ideal choice for both men and women!See Price List Book An Appointment
Smoother All Over
Full Body Laser Hair Removal
Full body laser hair removal is the ultimate skincare procedure to get rid of all your unwanted hairs. Our expert nurses will make sure to have you feeling smooth to the touch right when you step out of our doors!
Things To Know
Laser Hair Removal Treatment Care
It’s important to know what to do before and after laser hair removal in Los Angeles by being exposed to the bright sun. Being aware of this will make sure the entire process goes smoothly!
- Make sure that you reduce your exposure to UV rays as much as possible 4 weeks before your procedure.
- Avoid plucking and waxing your treatment areas since the laser has to find the hair follicle in order to target it.
- Shave the day before your session with a clean new razor to avoid bacteria getting into the procedure areas.
- Share all the medications you are taking with our laser professionals since this may impact your procedure.
- Do not use any tanning products or procedures at least 2 to 3 weeks prior to getting your treatment.
- Talk to our laser professionals if any new symptoms have come up so that we can find a solution.
- Mild erythema in the treated area is normal and will subside within the next few hours or so.
- Be gentle with your skin and refrain from scratching the targeted area as this can cause a rash.
- Use sunblock SPF 30+ at all times to protect the skin from UV rays.
Silky. Smooth. Sexy.
Laser Hair Removal Prices
|Service||Female||Package of 5||Male||Package of 5|
|Face||Female||Package Of 5||Male||Package Of 5|
|Neck (Back or Front)||$20||$80||$20||$80|
|Arms||Female||Package Of 5||Male||Package Of 5|
|Legs||Female||Package Of 5||Male||Package Of 5|
|Bikini||Female||Package Of 5||Male||Package Of 5|
|Chest & Abdomen||Female||Package Of 5||Male||Package Of 5|
|Back||Female||Package Of 5||Male||Package Of 5|